Thursday, September 4, 2014

Toffee Apple Dip


I've mentioned before how much I love fall.  I really love pumpkin season, but I try not to skip over apple season.  I thought it would be fun to make a special after-school snack for my kids on their first day of school, and an apple treat seemed very appropriate.

This dip is so quick to mix together and is addictively delicious!

Toffee Apple Dip
Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup toffee baking bits
Sliced apples, for dipping

Directions:
1. Mix together the cream cheese and brown sugar until well combined.  Stir in the vanilla well.  Add the toffee bits and stir well.

2. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.  Serve with sliced apples.

Source: adapted from two recipes, one from Jolene C.  via my mom, and from www.melskitchencafe.com

2 comments: